Senior Façade Designer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Shropshire, United KingdomStaffordshire, United KingdomWarwickshire, United KingdomWorcestershire, United KingdomHerefordshire, United KingdomBirmingham, United Kingdom|
|Sector||FenestrationFenestration - Aluminium Windows & DoorsFenestration - PVCU Windows & DoorsFenestration - Timber Windows and DoorsFenestration - Composite Windows and Doors|
- Senior Façade Designer
Location: West Midlands
Product Knowledge: Curtain Wall/ Aluminium Windows
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
Our client is well-established Designer, Manufacturer and Installer looking for a Senior Façade Designer to contribute to the provision of efficient design solutions.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role, a real can-do attitude and able to hit the ground running.
- Participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects.
- To provide design solutions, material specifications and quantities tailored to production/ outsourcing capabilities.
- Record and document information flow.
- Assist and mentor less experienced designers.
- Provide internal customer/ colleagues with suitable information in line with company procedures.
- Keep up to date with technologies and Façade product procurement lead times.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing
- Computer literate in AutoCAD/ 3D Modelling/ Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
If you’re looking for your next role on the Design ladder then apply below or contact Lee on lee@