This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Shropshire, United KingdomStaffordshire, United KingdomWarwickshire, United KingdomWorcestershire, United KingdomHerefordshire, United KingdomBirmingham, United Kingdom|
|Sector||FenestrationFenestration - Aluminium Windows & DoorsFenestration - PVCU Windows & DoorsFenestration - Timber Windows and DoorsFenestration - Composite Windows and Doors|
- Senior Estimator
Location: West Midlands
Product Knowledge: Curtain Wall/ Aluminium Windows
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
Our client is well-established Designer, Manufacturer and Installer looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of accurate costs and supporting technical information to enable the company to submit competitive tenders for façade projects.
- You will prepare accurate, cost-effective bids ensuring that bids represent the actual cost of completing the project successfully.
- You will possess a sound working understanding of Architectural glazing products and systems, and different types of external cladding systems, and how they integrate into buildings
- You will be able to identify risk and opportunities associated with tender documents.
- You will be confident to propose innovative ideas.
- You will assist in the preparation of costs plans for awarded project.
- You will Provide assistance to other departments during the projects design and delivery stages.
- You will Attend meetings with customers/suppliers.
- You will be a self-motivated individual able to work effectively and productively using your own initiative to meet deadlines
- You will work in an organized and logical way, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will possess a high level of computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of Excel, experience in using estimating Software would be advantageous (Logikal etc..)
- You will have worked within the construction industry and have experience of the tendering process.
- You will have a strong knowledge of construction technology and be confident in reading architectural drawings and specifications.
- You will have a good level of commercial and contractual awareness
If this sounds like you please apply below or contact Lee on lee@