Project designer (Curtain Walling)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Project Designer (Curtain Walling)
Location: West Midlands, Yorkshire & Humberside, North West
Product Knowledge: Curtain Wall/ aluminium Windows
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
Our client is a National, full building envelope contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding, glazing and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors and is currently recruiting for a Project Designer with proven experience within the Curtain Wall industry to join their expanding design team.
- Managing the design team, the design development process and the interface with specialist sub-contract design.
- Ensuring designs are developed within the constraints of the contract, the requirements of the output specification and the commercial objectives.
- Coordinating the whole design process and working closely with the client, employer’s representatives, design team and legislative bodies.
- Managing the document control process, supported by a document controller.
- Organising design co-ordination and design progress meetings with the design team and sub-contractors and ensuring that design risk assessments are produced.
- Maintaining a professional approach with clients and their professional teams, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Developing 3D design and BIM technology
- Come from a facade background
- Be a team player
- Be ambitious, career driven and have an eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and have a committed attitude at all times
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Time-keeping and reliability
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, our client provides continuing learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.
Please apply below or contact Lee lee@