|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, United KingdomSurrey, United KingdomSussex, United KingdomKent, United Kingdom|
|Sector||RCIRCI - Flat RoofingRCI - Pitched RoofingRCI - CladdingRCI - RainscreenRCI - Insulation|
- Site Technician
Location: London/ Home Counties
Products Knowledge: Flat Roofing Systems
Salary £38,000 + Bonus + Company Car
Our client is looking for two Site Technicians who can carry out multi-site inspections, oversee quality control, offer technical advice and solutions, deliver training workshops. liaise with the commercial teams and sign off completed projects. A strong team player who can maintain standards, direct personnel with knowledge of Hot Melts/BUR systems or Single Ply/Felts will be required.
- Training of Approved Contractor operatives, ensuring the content of the training and quality of delivery are to the highest possible standard.
- Complete detailed inspection reports following site visits within the designated region.
- Acting as intermediary to assist the team and the contractor with issues to site.
- Project tracking and time planning to maximise efficiency.
- Communicating with relevant parties to ensure complex and/or high value projects within the designated region are managed appropriately.
- Communicating with sales personnel and internal departments to ensure issues concerning sites, contractors etc. are shared and dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- A good understanding of construction, from both a technical and commercial aspect.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Flat Roofing Systems
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisation skills
Please apply below or contact Darren at darren@